iTFSProg - TFS Client
TFS from iOS
- Visualize Team Foundation Server Objects
- Query/Add/Edit/View WorkItems
- View Build Definition and its History
- Queue Builds and Stop Builds
- Details on Build WorkItems and ChangeSets
- Visualize Source Control Tree for Collections
- Explore and Query Source Control Item History
- Information about WorkSpaces and Mapping
- Pending Changes Information
- ShelveSet Information
- Edit SourceControl items with CheckOut and CheckIn
- Unlock locked items in the SourceControl
- Visualize Labels applied in SourceControl
- Powerful Query and Sorting for all Objects
- Explore/Visualize any number of Team Foundation Servers
- Supports TFS2010,TFS2012 & tfs.visualstudio.com (Microsoft Team Foundation Service)
- Project Queries
- Project WorkItems
- Project Pending Changes
- Project Labels
- Project Builds
- Project Branches
- Start and Stop the Builds
WindowsProg Bridge Server Features
- This iOS application needs WindowsProg Bridge Server application to act
as a bridge between iOS Devices and Windows.
- WindowsProg Bridge Server runs as a Windows Service.
- WindowsProg Server can be configured to run over SSL.
- Supported on 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Operating System.
- Access to Server can be controlled by User Id & Password.
- Comes with a BackOffice application for management.
- Please download from WindowsProg Server.
- Support for this application is available by EMail WindowsProg Support.
- More information about setting up WindowsProg Server is available
at PDF XPS